Watermelon Seed Oil
- Watermelon Oil is light, non-greasy and melts easily into the skin.
- Rich in linoleic acid (up to 65%), an omega 6 essential fatty acid, also vitamins A, B & C.
- Watermelon is an excellent choice to nourish and re-balance the skin without clogging the pores.
- Green Keratin Watermelon seed oil is cold-pressed and contains no chemicals or solvents.
- Packaging may vary
All skin types - particularly good for oily / combination / large pored / acne-prone skin types.
Ingredients: 100% Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon)Seed Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Colour: Semi-clear to light yellow oil
Aromatic Description: Odorless oil.
Its restorative, nourishing and oil balancing properties, help dissolve excess sebum build up, helping you maintain a clear and healthy complexion.
Directions: Remember - a little goes a long way. Warm a few drops of the oil in the palms of your hands and gently massage it into clean dry skin on face, décolletage and body.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children.
1 x Green Keratin Watermelon Seed Oil 50ml
Packaging may vary.