Precious Cacay Hydrating Facial Cleanser Fragrance Free, 200ml
• The perfect first step for smoother, silkier and radiant looking complexion.
• This gentle, soap-free cleanser removes impurities and makeup without stripping the skin.
• Featuring the Amazonian Cacay Oil - a great source of natural Vitamins A, E & F.
• Compared to other precious oils, Cacay Oil has twice the amount of Linoleic Acid and 50% more
Vitamin E than Argan Oil; and contains 3 times more Retinol than Rosehip Oil.
• This pure plant based, high-performance formula welcomes all skin types including the most
sensitive skin. Can be also used around the eyes to remove eye make-up.
• Skin concerns: dry, signs of ageing, sensitive, redness.
Precious Amazon Cacay Oil: Compared to other precious oils it has twice the amount of Linoleic Acid and 50% more Vitamin E than Argan Oil, and contains 3 times more Retinol than Rosehip Oil.
Organic Camellia Oil: Contains antioxidants and polyphenols that help to revitalise the skin.
Organic Castor Oil: Offers deep cleansing without irritation.
Mango Butter: Rich and comforting. Nourishes and softens the skin.
Damask Rose Otto Oil: Soothing and regenerative.
Ingredients (INCI) :
Aqua (Purified Water), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Caryodendron orinocense (Amazonian Cacay) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol (Plant-derived Emulsifier), Glycerin* (Vegetable Glycerine), Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Cetearyl glucoside (Plant-derived Emulsifier), Sodium levulinate (Gentle Preservative derived from Corn), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice powder*, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol (Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium anisate (Gentle Preservative derived from Basil), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) leaf oil*, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose Otto) flower oil, Lactic acid (PH Adjuster derived from Sugar Beet), Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Citral**, d-Limonene**, Farnesol**. * Organically produced ingredients (82.8%).
** Constituents of the essential oils listed.
Apply a small amount to the entire face and neck and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse with tepid water or a soft, damp cloth. It can also be used around the eyes to remove eye makeup.
Packaging may vary.