Precious Cacay Hydrating Facial Cleanser Fragrance Free, 200ml
• The perfect first step for smoother, silkier and radiant looking complexion.
• This gentle, soap-free cleanser removes impurities and makeup without stripping the skin.
• Featuring the Amazonian Cacay Oil - a great source of natural Vitamins A, E & F.
• Compared to other precious oils, Cacay Oil has twice the amount of Linoleic Acid and 50% more
Vitamin E than Argan Oil; and contains 3 times more Retinol than Rosehip Oil.
• This pure plant based, high-performance formula welcomes all skin types including the most
sensitive skin. Can be also used around the eyes to remove eye make-up.
• Skin concerns: dry, signs of ageing, sensitive, redness.
Precious Amazon Cacay Oil: Compared to other precious oils it has twice the amount of Linoleic Acid and 50% more Vitamin E than Argan Oil, and contains 3 times more Retinol than Rosehip Oil.
Organic Camellia Oil: Contains antioxidants and polyphenols that help to revitalise the skin.
Organic Castor Oil: Offers deep cleansing without irritation.
Mango Butter: Rich and comforting. Nourishes and softens the skin.
Damask Rose Otto Oil: Soothing and regenerative.
Ingredients (INCI) :
Aqua (Purified Water), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Caryodendron orinocense (Amazonian Cacay) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol (Plant-derived Emulsifier), Glycerin* (Vegetable Glycerine), Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Cetearyl glucoside (Plant-derived Emulsifier), Sodium levulinate (Gentle Preservative derived from Corn), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice powder*, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol (Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium anisate (Gentle Preservative derived from Basil), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) leaf oil*, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose Otto) flower oil, Lactic acid (PH Adjuster derived from Sugar Beet), Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Citral**, d-Limonene**, Farnesol**. * Organically produced ingredients (82.8%).
** Constituents of the essential oils listed.
Apply a small amount to the entire face and neck and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse with tepid water or a soft, damp cloth. It can also be used around the eyes to remove eye makeup.
Packaging may vary.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Use within six months of opening.